The Moscow City Hall tomorrow invites designers of clothes / Poster. Moscow / SECOND STREET
here here ] and here .
Now its extended version for 500 people is planned, it will be held tomorrow, February 1, in the Digital Business Space (Pokrovka Street 47). The meeting starts at 16:30. Following the meeting, proposals will be developed on measures to support the fashion industry in Moscow.
Each designer will be able to tell the mayors of the mayor what infrastructure he lacks in the city (prototyping centers, workshops for students, etc.), what kind of support from the city he would like to receive, how he sees the image of fashion "made in Moscow" and t .
The following topics are planned:
- Support of young designers launching new brands;
- Scaling of existing entrepreneurial projects in fashion;
- Providing the necessary fashion to the fashion industry;
- System promotion of the city's brand "Made in Moscow";
- The influence of the fashion industry on other industries and areas of city life, including lifestyle, urban environment, tourism, sports, their overall synergistic effect on the city economy and others .
Registration is available by link .
The meeting is held by the Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship of the City of Moscow, the Moscow Innovation Agency, the Small Business Administration of Moscow with the support of the Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry.