When I was a kid, wrapping presents was my favorite holiday activity. No joke! And it’s still one of things I look forward to most each year, as strange as that may seem. So, I put together a HUGE gift guide filled with ALL of the things anyone could need for wrapping gifts. If you’ve procrastinating on wrapping your gifts until now, you might just need this DIY gift wrapping guide.
Click through for all my faves – 20 DIY wrapping paper, gift tag, gift topper, and printable ideas for wrapping presents this holiday season.
1. monochromatic wrapping ideas from The Merrythought
3. printable initial tags from Homey Oh My
5. the ultimate bow guide from The House that Lars Built
6. inkblot gift bags for the holidays
9. DIY splatter paint wrapping paper from DIY in PDX
10. 3D paper flower gift toppers from The House that Lars Built
13. painted bow presents from Love Decorations
20. printables watercolor stroke gift wrap from Almost Makes Perfect
P.S. This is my last post until after Christmas, but I’m actually not taking a long break! I’ll be popping in next week to share some (brand new) content. I just can’t seem to quit around here. Haha. Seriously though, I love sharing new stuff here. So check back next week for more. Until then…
Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa! ALL of the things! No matter how you celebrate, I hope you have the happiest of days!