Weekend Inspiration: No. 4 – Dream Green DIY
I sure would like to be cuddled up in those blankets right about now! Instead, I’m prepping for a working weekend focused around a big photoshoot and video that’s set to launch over the next couple of weeks. I’m certainly not complaining because (I hope you know) this is the kind of thing I love to do and why I couldn’t be more grateful to have this job. That said, sometimes I do wonder what it’s like to be able to turn work off completely when that Friday 5:00 hour rolls around—know what I mean? At any rate, here are the links that caught my eye this week to inspire your work-free weekend!
Weekend Inspiration: No. 4
1. Do you have a white enamel sink in your home? Try this safe, all natural cleaning method to keep it looking brand new.
3. Have you signed up for the Dream Green DIY newsletter? The next issue hits everyone’s inboxes next Wednesday, and includes a free St. Patrick’s Day Charades Clue Cards printable. You can sign up to get on the newsletter email list here.
6. Remember when I suggested that Madewell jeans might be better than Old Navy? Well, I got my first pair of Old Navy jeans this week, and am totally in love. I’m never buying high price designer jeans ever again. Seriously.
7. Excuse me while I go binge this entire career-themed YouTube channel.
8. I’m working my way through this pro blogger course, and am learning so much. I highly recommend it if you’re a fellow digital content creator!