Causes and Treatment of Flow in Pregnancy – Multi Life
The most common cause of a flow in pregnancy is the acceleration of blood circulation and enlargement of the uterus. These two factors cause almost every woman in pregnancy to have a current. However, you should follow the indications; some rare cases may be the causative agents that should be treated, such as the infestation of amniotic fluid or bacterial vaginosis.
Causes Current in Pregnancy
1) Increased Blood Circulation
Blood circulation increases with the effect of estrogen hormone in pregnancy. The reason for this increase is to meet the increased food and oxygen needs of your mother and baby. However, this also increases the amount of blood reaching the vagina, leading to an increase in the amount of natural fluid secreted by the cervix and vaginal tissues.
2) Rahmin Expansion
The tissues of the mouth of the uterus form a mucus plaque deep in the vagina with the aim of creating a protective barrier during the first weeks of pregnancy. In the following weeks this mucus plaque may be expelled along with dilation of the cervix and expansion of the uterus.
- Like a cold day's runny nose, it has a similar consistency to egg whites.
- It can even form a thick layer on the vagina,
- Sometimes it is normal for red to play red for a few bleedings.
3) Vagina and Urinary Tract Inflammation
Yeast Inflammation: White leads to an odorless stream that resembles a cheese. It may also cause problems such as itching, redness and irritation. Sometimes it can lead to pain while urinating and sexual intercourse. It is not dangerous, pregnant women are very common.
Bacterial vaginosis: The bacterial flora in the vagina is caused by impaired balance or inadequate cleansing. After sexual intercourse can lead to a current that resembles fish smell. In the future, the urinary tract may become inflamed and premature labor may be caused and treated.
4) Leakage of Amnion Liquid and Other Causes
The baby develops in an amniotic fluid in the mother's womb. If the discharge is too much in pregnancy, if the consistency is not intense and if it is clear, amniotic fluid may leak.
The following factors may also cause a pregnancy outbreak:
- Early childbirth
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Pelvic examination, slight bleeding with sexual intercourse (not dangerous unless it is too much, can lead to brown staining in underwear)
Current Treatment in Pregnancy
1) You can use the Pad
If the cause of the pregnancy is not inflammation, infection, premature birth, there is no need for any treatment. As there is no way to stop the current, there is a risk that any interference will lead to greater problems. Consider the following recommendation:
- You can use a pad for drainage in pregnancy.
- You can use baby handkerchiefs to clean. Do not try to clean your vagina; just clean the visible part (vulva).
- You should not use a buffer throughout your pregnancy.
- For hygiene around the vagina, you should use toilet paper from front to back.
- Wear cotton lingerie.
- Do not wear tight, nylon, non-breathing clothing.
- You should avoid contact with chemical products such as foam bags, cosmetic sprayers, scented toilet paper, heavy soaps.
- Do not take a vaginal shower, which can lead to a deterioration of the beneficial bacteria flora.
2) Drug Treatment
Drug therapy may be necessary when the discharge is due to inflammation in pregnancy. Antibiotic pills may be recommended for bacterial infections. In this case, the duration recommended by the doctor should be strictly observed. Antifungal creams are sufficient in some fungal infections.
Attention: Some herbal solutions that can be used in the treatment of the outbreak can be dangerous for pregnant women and babies. You should not use medication or food supplements without a doctor or pharmacist's recommendation.
3) Conditions Requiring a Doctor's Examination
If you have any of the following conditions, you should go to the hospital for an examination, a disease or premature birth:
- If you are worried that amnion fluid is leaking
- If you have not yet entered the 37th week and the amount of discharge in pregnancy has increased; watery, mucus-like or bloody discharge (may indicate premature birth)
- If you are suffering during urination or sexual intercourse
- If there is a smell like fish after sexual intercourse
- Redness, irritation, severe itching, etc. in your vagina. if there are problems
- If there is noticeable yellow, green and gray color in the discharge during pregnancy; if it smells heavier